Paint Protection Film is the fastest-growing vehicle protection option. It brings new levels of profitability to businesses all over our country.
Our 2-Day Intro to Paint Protection Film Training Event is to provide you with the knowledge that you can take back to your shop and put into use immediately. The goal of this training to give you a solid foundation to build on. THIS IS NOT A FILM MANUFACTURER CERTIFICATION CLASS and you WILL STILL BE LEARNING AND GROWING AFTER THIS SESSION.
This session is great for shops that look to spool up new employees.
2-Day Intro to Paint Protection Film Training
- How to set up and use a plotter (how to avoid costly mistakes)
- How to weed paint protection film & stage your work space
- Introduction to Paint Protection Film Installation (Hood, Fenders, Bumpers, Mirror Caps)
- Understanding the use of slip & tack solution & their ratios
- GEL – When to use it
- Proper use of a heat gun
- Sealing Edges
- Preventing Common Installation Mistakes
- Introduction to “reading” the film – understanding when and where to stretch
- Quality Control – What can you ship and what you cannot
- Efficiency in Processes & Automation in your shop
- Marketing Techniques for PPF Shops (Video, images, social media structuring, targeting the client that wants your service)
- Training in a state-of-the-art air-conditioned facility
- Lunch Each Day
- Installation tools (squeegees, belt, heat gun, etc)
- Instruction: Justin Cain, Gabe Fletcher
- Installation Film for session
- 3 Months Post-Install Support (Video call and messaging support as available)
- Certificate of completion.
Location: Total Detailing Auto Surface Protection (Ceramic Pro Pottstown), 581 W. High St. UNIT A, Pottstown PA 19464
Time: 7:30am arrival, 8am – 6pm Finish